Bail Bond Board
- 2nd Tuesday of every month
- County Court at Law 2 Courtroom
- Justice Center
1902 US Highway 175
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings, posted with the County Clerk, and can be found HERE.
Minutes are available following approval HERE.
- Judge Bobby Rich, Presiding Officer, County Court at Law 2 Judge
- Judge Mary Bardin, Vice-Chairman, Justice of the Peace Precinct 1
- Captain Aneli Bednar, Administrator, Kaufman County Sheriff's Office
- Judge Casey Blair, 86th District Court
- Judge Jon Burt, Municipal Judge - City of Kaufman
- Tommy Moore, Commissioner Precinct 4
- Laura Hughes, County Clerk
- Rhonda Hughey, District Clerk
- Stephanie McSpadden, AAA Bail Bonds
- Charles "Chuck" Mohnkern, County Treasurer
- Erleigh Norville Wiley, District Attorney
- Eric Smenner, Attorney
- Judge Jessica Spain, Municipal Judge - City of Forney
The Kaufman County Bail Bond Board is responsible for licensing and regulating the companies that offer bail bonds in Kaufman County in accordance with Chapter 1704 Regulation of Bail Bond Sureties of the Texas Occupations Code and the Local Rules of the Kaufman County Bail Bond Board (PDF).
The Board also hears complaints about licensed companies and makes determinations about the issuance, denial or renewal of bail bond licenses.
Bail Bond Board Local Rules Adopted September 18, 2018, Amended June 8, 2021
Should you have any questions regarding the Kaufman County Bail Bond Board or wish to obtain information on becoming a licensed surety company, please contact Captain Aneli Bednar, Kaufman County Bail Bond Administrator at 972-932-4337.